I can't win your losing fight / 我注定无法赢得与你的战争
All the time / 一直以来
Now can I ever own what's mine / 始终有你执手相护
When you're always taking sides?/ 我可否坚守一次?
But you won't take away my pride?/ 可否骄傲一次?No, not this time / 不,这次不会
Not this time / 这次不会
How did we get here/ 时光重来
I used to know you so well / 我对你魂牵梦绕
How did we get here? / 我们怎会这样?
Well, I think I know / 哦,我想我知道
The truth is hiding in your eyes / 真相就藏于你眼底
And it's hanging on your tongue / 真相就挂在你嘴边
Just boiling in my blood / 正随我血沸腾
But you think that I can't see / 你竟已然看不见
What kind of man that you are / 你谜一样的来历?
If you're a man at all / 你若算是人类
I will figure this one out / 哦,我会努力弄清楚
On my own / 靠我自己
I'm screaming, "I love you so" On my own / 我呐喊:我好爱你(靠我自己)
But my thoughts you can't decode / 但我的答案,让你无法解锁
......
娱乐为王之全球第一女导演三月天